High Humidity Supports The Existence of Bacteria & Viruses
In this report, we outline the scientific information every Yacht Owner needs to recognize that bacteria, viruses, and mold thrive in moisture.
EPA Endorses Scientific Research and Proof That Recommends An Ideal Healthy Zone
By lowering the levels of humidity in your yacht living spaces, this scientific data shows Relative Humidity has a direct impact on the Health factor of the air you breathe.
- Results from a thorough scientific study in 1985 indicated that to create the healthy zone it is best to keep the Relative Humidity between 40%-60%.
- More recent published scientific information from USEPA references this same study and further recommends that the range is really 40%-50% RH.
- Review the chart to see the adverse health effects of bacteria and viruses are minimized within the Healthy Zone.
Patented Dehumidifier System Allows
Yacht Owners to Live in the Healthy Zone
The RiteAire Marine™ Dehumidifier System lowers the humidity and distributes the dry air via the ductwork to the main salon, multiple staterooms, and other yacht areas. The cycle repeats automatically removing humidity moisture, thus providing the control to keep humidity level within the Healthy Zone. Thereby eliminating irritants, such as bacteria, viruses, and mold spores from developing in the yacht.
Eliminate Humidity Problems With a Double Protection Solution
- The RAM System provides a simple “set-and-forget-it” digital control that automatically maintains the humidity level within the Healthy Zone between 40-50% Relative Humidity.
- The RAM System integrates a MERV 13 Air Filter in their circulation process. These high-quality hospital-grade filters with mini pleats last longer and are much more efficient.
RECENT RESEARCH PROVES: Moisture-Causing Hidden Mold, Bacteria and Viruses Can Make You Sick!
Get Your Boat Into The Healthy Zone And Enjoy Healthy Indoor Air!
Contact RiteAire Marine to get your boat into the Healthy Zone and enjoy healthy indoor air! To review supporting documents, please click the link: https://riteairemarine.com/healthy/
Co-Founder & Director of Installations
RiteAire Marine, 2401-C 28th Ave N, St. Petersburg, Fl 33713 727-954-5885